Saturday, January 29, 2011

emptyness




they say,there is a time for everything,and if you want to succeed in your life then that time-table should be maintained.but there-in lies 'me'.'coz you see,the clock in my computer says its 12.03 am,and a depressed 'me',is sitting in front of his laptop,with shaky hands,and a bottle(pint) of whiskey(which i stole from my dad's stock),and is writing down a blog,for which he couldn't decide a title.

they also say,that to be a good writer,you have to be an avid reader.well,as i m not much of a reader.I can't assure you,about the quality of this blog.all i can say is this is the perception of life,'
through my eyes'.

i am blogging,because i want to,and its keeping my head occupied,from the world around me,of which i am so
disgusted off..

i have some very basic questions going through my head right now,some of which i can't express in words,yet those which can,includes questions such as: "
why does it happen,that decisions are based on our ego?",or"why is it,that we often tend to remember the bad memories,while we store the good ones in some cold-forgotten locker of our subconscious?".its really in times,when you are depressed as hell,does these questions come to your head,but you never get the answers....do you..!!



today afternoon,when i was working on designing my blog-page(yes,i m still a bloody amateur),i had a completely different topic in mind,which i was to post this evening.yet somehow,the chain of events leading up to the dreaded 12.03 am,demanded '
me',to 'this',which makes me think of yet another thing.."life's too unpredictable,don't you think".

as i take the first sip of this undiluted whiskey (tastes like hell),i can't help but ponder ,why does life has to be so hard all the time.it keeps coming back at you.it never gives you time to settle,and the moment you think,you have a leash on it,the 'happy' life,slips away again.i just wish,i am consumed by the silence and the darkness of the serene night.
darkness is bliss.at
least for me.

so long for now,i just wish,life as it is,could be much better,if it were a lil' simpler.but then again...i guess,it's just a wishful thinking of a semi-drunk 20 year old..happy living folks.


ps: dear readers,i apologize for the grammatical errors in the casing of the letters,because i am too damn tipsy and frustrated to care for 'shift keys' and all.and to all those who are wondering,how i managed to write so properly,it's because from 12.03am to 12.50am,i have downed only 1 peg of the my alcoholic companion,and now,that i am done blogging,i must concentrate..:)

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm..... Nice one nd rightly said ..."Life is too unpredictable"..... next moment wat it will bring for us nobody knows.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Darkness is bliss"...You just gave me the spark bhai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No..you don't have to be a reader to be a blogger.You just have to have a lot of things to say :)Darkness IS bliss,life is unpredicatble-and we like it that way.Imagine a predictable life.I would would jump off the terrace( unless it involved a lot of bling,my own pad and Gerard Butler on my bed :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sweta: :P,by the way,Gerard called last night,was asking if he could have your number..;)

    ReplyDelete