Thursday, January 27, 2011

..someone special




Well it has been a long time since I was thinking of updating my blog account,just to make it a tad more interesting read.So,here I am with an all rejuvenated blog of my own,coz at the end of the day 'JO DIKHTA HAI,WAHI BIKTA HAI' (if you present your product properly it will get sold).

So,after thinking a lot on what my first post should be,I couldn't think of anything else,but this topic.You see,love is a very powerful emotion,perhaps,the most powerful human emotion of all and it has been nearly 3 years now,that I am in love with someone..someone special..

In the last 5 years,I have seen many people claim that they have found their true love and they have been made for each other and all that stuff,only to part their separate ways after a few days,which brings a basic question to my mind-"How do you define love?"

Is it only the feeling of happiness and comfort in someone's company,the feeling that you can share all your worries and happiness with your partner,or is it something much more deep and complicated.

When you are spending a lazy winter afternoon with your loved one snugly fitted-in and you gaze deep into her eyes and watch your reflection on it,something deep strikes a note in your heart,telling you,that you want this moment to go-on forever.

In the last 3 years of my '
LOVE'(yes,I don't like the word 'relation'),I have seen many ups and downs.Sometimes it feels downright annoying and frustrating,yet somehow,after a while,the very frustration,the very person upon whom you are so desperately annoyed upon,seems to be the one whom you miss the most.There have been many such instances when we had a fight,and that too upon the most basic of things(well,now that I come to think of them),but the fact is 3 years down the line,she is still the only person,whose presence,whose touch,whose voice,I long for,so dearly.

I don't even know what I am saying and I know,I am not being able to put things down properly,this always happens to me,but the thing is I just wanted to share how much special she is to me,and in between all these fights and disputes,there have been those special precious moments of '
DIVINE MAGIC',which is all a 20 year old boy could ask for.

I dedicate this post to her,and I know,for the figure she has been to me,this is really not justified.Still this is my piece of mind,with all its imperfections.
I love you.

PS: And as always,I didn't quite come-up with what I expected.Somehow words and expressions always fail me,when I sit to write them down.Oh,well..so long,as for now,i leave you with a piece of my mind,more so,'a piece of my life'..

2 comments:

  1. The moment you said you dont like to call it "relation"..u struck a cord in my heart..wud love to see lot many posts from my bhai. .

    P.s- looks lyk the design of your blog needs help. Am there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aurindam da: certainly da..i wud be needing many helps in the design field..pls help me out,i wud be in touch with you,through fb messaging..

    ReplyDelete